Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Decor

   I love everything about Halloween!  This year I have been so busy with work and being mom that I haven't gotten a chance to decorate everything, but I have done a few subtle things around my house that I love.

I have been wanting to do a picture wall for awhile, and I finally did one.  I didn't have a picture for the oval frame, so I thought it would be perfect for a spider!  Thank you dollar store for the spider.
I did a post on these frames awhile back, which you can find here.
I decided I wanted a change, so I cut cardboard to fit in the frames and I modge podge scrap book paper on the cardboard.  Then I glued cute sparkle spiders (from Walmart) on the card board.  


My daughter loves the spiders, and says "eww spides" every time we pass them.  

I will hopefully be posting some more last minute Halloween decor ideas later on in the week.






5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Just a quick question do you or Kelsy have any patterns for the Christmas stockings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do have stocking patterns! Are you looking for anything in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya something girly or Mrs. Clause. We have an angel and a doll already. Could you email them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will look through what we have and email a few

    ReplyDelete